Advertisement

JAGGER AND STONE HAUL!!! How I style the clothes for festivals!

JAGGER AND STONE HAUL!!! How I style the clothes for festivals! HAPPY MONDAY MY LOVES!

Thankyou so much for watching my haul with my all time favourite brand JAGGER AND STONE!! I absolutely LOVED filming this and putting it together so I hope that you enjoyed it!

Use the discount code “BADGALALEXANDRA” for 20% off!!!




I would love to hear what you think! Any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below.

Much love,

Alex xoxo

Please follow me on -

INSTAGRAM – / @alexandramccristal
SNAPCHAT- alexmccristal


All business enquiries/sponsorship opportunities please contact:
For Alex- alexandravbmccristal@gmail.com
For Charlotte and I- themccristaltwins@gmail.com

Camera I used to film this video: Canon EOS 70D

Editing Program: Final Cut Pro X and I Movie

Music Used: From Epidemic Sound - Tell you I’m Sorry- Snake City

jagger and stone,haul,clothing,bikini,styling,style,outfits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments