Advertisement

Making earrings to match my clothes

Making earrings to match my clothes I was making some earrings to match some new shirts I bought so I figured I would show you how I create earrings. This is not a tutorial, there is one already posted on my channel . Just sharing how I design my earrings.

I often list the items I make in my Etsy shop along with craft supplies, sequins and other jewelry and vintage items . Please check it out here


Please check out my blog. I try to post on my videos when I can. You can see so many of my old projects dating back a few years !!!


my facebook page for my channel , you can find it here , please join me there !!!




my instagram
stephiesbeadsandbaubles

earrings,making earrings,earrings to match clothes,handmade earrings,glass bead earrings,glass beads,stone beads,

Post a Comment

0 Comments