Advertisement

Csgo Highlights - The fellow gamers you meet online

Csgo Highlights - The fellow gamers you meet online Some funny and amazing moments, I got while playing Csgo, with my friend Nico. Had a lot of fun recording the moments, so I hope you like/enjoy what you see. If so, why not consider a subscribe on my youtube channel.

Nico Channel:


I'm still new to this editing stuff so there will probably be a couple of mistakes, but I'm learning so please be polite and tell me pros and cons instead of just negativity :)

I'm also live on Twitch from time to time. - so if you want to see me live. You could follow the like, and follow my twitch acc to keep up when I'm going live. :)



none the less I hope you get an amazing rest of your day, thank you for your time.

CSGO,csgo,Counter strike,funny,weapon,AWP,MM,

Post a Comment

0 Comments