Advertisement

just a casual end of summer bikini haul

just a casual end of summer bikini haul Hi guys! Welcome back to my channel!! 🥰 I hope you enjoyed watching how obsessed I am with these bikinis I got at the END of summer! Gosh I love living in South Texas. I hope y’all have a great Saturday! subscribe if you want! Luv u💛🦋
All the bikinis I showed in this video are linked down below! :) ZAFUL also sells clothes at an affordable price as well if you’re interested in other things I will link the website down below as well!

ZAFUL website:
Bikini 1. (Pink leopard)
Bikini 2. (Neon one shoulder cut out)
Bikini 3. (White ribbed cut out)
Bikini 4. (Black cut out)
Bikini 5. (Black glitter triangle)
Bikini 6. (Blue velvet)
Bikini 7. (Hot pink velvet)
Bikini 8. (White knotted top & grey bottoms)

my socials:
instagram: @victoriavalverdee
twitter: @vicvalverdee
snapchat: victoria_val01

music used:
background music: “warm nights” -Lakey
try on music:
outro: “one touch” - Baauer

❤️about me❤️
Age: 20
Camera: Canon G7x Mark ii
Editing: iMovie
Upload time? Monday & Friday don’t miss out!
Sub count: 143

haul

Post a Comment

0 Comments