Advertisement

Finger Family Song with Colors - Nursery Rhymes Kids Song

Finger Family Song with Colors - Nursery Rhymes Kids Song ✅ Do you like to have fun and sing children's songs? Subscribe to my channel:

Learn colors for kids with the Finger Family nursery rhyme.
Do you know all the colors? Teach colours with the Finger Family song. Sing along with us.

Lyrics:

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

Red color, Red color, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

Mommy finger, mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

Pink color, Pink color, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?


Brother finger, brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

Yellow color, Yellow color, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

Sister finger, sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

Blue color, Blue color, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

Baby finger, baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

Green color, Green color, where are you?
Here I am, here I am
How do you do?

So much fun!
Now you know colors and finger names!
Thank you for wathing!
Subscribe our channel and give us some likes!



#fingerfamily #fingerfamilycolors #learncolors #kidssong #nurseryrhymes

finger family,finger family with colors,lears colors,kids videos,Nursery Rhymes,kids,for kids,family,children,kids songs,baby songs,children songs,colors,colors for kids,songs,preschool,babies,babies videos,colors song,sing along,kindergarden,fun,learn,learning,learn colors,kids song,toddlers song,kids and colors,k&c,finger family song,educational,education,

Post a Comment

0 Comments