Advertisement

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENCE: The Best Of Death Metal (DMS BO4)

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENCE: The Best Of Death Metal (DMS BO4) Tell me in the comments what you think about the selection !

Artwork is from zoomquilt2.com, by the way their art is mindblowing I love it and I think that it fits really well with the music, tell me your thoughts about it !

Thanks to them I found a great artwork for this video so I think that everyone can thank them by voting for Arkadia at the Webby Awards: vote.webbyawards.com/PublicVoting/#/2019/websites/general-websites/netart

Playlist available next week to let you discover the songs !

Check my channel for more subscribe and smash the bell to be informed when I upload another video!

See the playlist to play full albums!

Enjoy! \m/

rega,vinyl,vinyle,metal,kreator full album,

Post a Comment

0 Comments