Advertisement

The Hike That Almost Killed Me

The Hike That Almost Killed Me thefreemane.com
IG: _thefreemane

Killarney National Park is a must if you come to Ireland. The town of Killarney is a great place to visit, especially being that it has a fantastic national park only a short bike ride away.

Most likely a lot of you will be going to Dublin first, but in my opinion, some of the best treasures of Ireland are in the smaller towns.

I loved being here and getting away from the city for a bit. The whole national park is beautiful and I wish I had more time to explore.

You should definitely climb Mangerton Mountain if in Killarney. It was a great trek and the views were stunning as you can see.

Just don't be an idiot like me. Wear hiking shoes and go with a group and not by yourself.

I will have a full break down on my blog of how to get there and some of my other favorite destinations in the park and town.

thefreemane.com

Music:

Killed

Post a Comment

0 Comments