Advertisement

Uncut, classical cross-over: Rhapsody of Amazing Grace & Beethoven's 9th, (Piano & Keyboards)

Uncut, classical cross-over: Rhapsody of Amazing Grace & Beethoven's 9th, (Piano & Keyboards) 11 years ago, my father passed away. He was a great music lover who never had the opportunity for formal instrument studies, though when I was young, he did play the harmonica very well. It was the only instrument he could afford.

My father loved the song Amazing Grace and he loved Beethoven’s 9th Symphony, especially the last movement, known as “Ode to Joy”. My husband and I have composed this piece which incorporates melodies of both pieces. We dedicate it to him.

Here it is, the uncut, classical cross-over edition!




www.yukingchou.com

www.brandenburghproductions.com

Yuking Chou Brandenburgh,Yukingchou,Yuking Brandenburgh,Bill Brandenburgh,Piano,Keyboard,Beethoven's 9th,Amazing Grace,Crossover,Piano & Keyboard,Piano Teacher Cincinnati,

Post a Comment

0 Comments