Advertisement

Bear Saber: Owl City - When Can I See You Again?

Bear Saber: Owl City - When Can I See You Again? In case anybody is wondering, this is just a little test video I decided to do. Strictly for fun (as you can probably tell from the lack of commentary). Not every video I upload will be 100% completion either, I just felt like I had to REALLY try for this first one.

If you actually enjoyed watching this (even though I could have done better, like tilting my head up a bit more would have been 100 times better but I am too physically exhausted to record right now), then feel free to leave a like because I do plan to post more Beat Saber especially if people actually like it.

You also probably noticed the thumbnail doesn't follow my usual TV design and I decided on artistic choice for two reasons. First, Beat Saber has a very electronic vibe in comparison to the static from the TV so I wanted a background that can actually depict that. Second, I am not actually talking at all in this video. Personally, it just makes sense.

Final note, people on TikTok (TikTokers, if you will) apparently really enjoy Beat Saber content. Once I get better at making these types of videos smoother, I plan to upload all of my Beat Saber content there as well so you can follow me @zach.zero.yt if you are interested in that.

Thank you all so much for your support and I hope you enjoy the video (at least just a little bit).

Zach Zero,Beat Saber,100%,Owl City,When Can I See You Again?,Extra Hard+,TikTok,

Post a Comment

0 Comments