Advertisement

Guilds copying PvE Metas on PvP Servers are vulnerable

Guilds copying PvE Metas on PvP Servers are vulnerable Hey guys, bit of a different video here. I just wanted to talk about something that I've been seeing a lot in guild advertisements and recruitment discords. Many guilds coming from Retail that don't have any vanilla experience are copying what worked from private servers to build their foundation. While this is a logical approach on the surface, I feel like people are underestimating how cut throat this game can be. There's a lot of context associated with the PvE meta from private servers that is being ignored, and that's what this video seeks to discuss.

Support my work here:



My other platforms:




Classic WoW Paladin,Classic Prot Tank,Classic Prot Paladin,Pally Tank,Dungeon Tank,AoE Dungeon,AoE Tank,Classic AoE,Spellcleave,WoW Tanking,Classic Paladin Tank,Classic Dungeon Tank,Classi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments