Advertisement

Is Using Photoshop DISHONEST and IMPURE?

Is Using Photoshop DISHONEST and IMPURE? In this raw, barely edited and unstabilized footage from the field at the Eco Park in Kuala Lumpur, I rant for about fifteen minutes on whether the use of Photoshop in photography is dishonest or impure.

I apologize for falling behind on weekly uploads. I have plans to upload more "unfiltered" type videos like this one in order to get my upload quota back on track. Balancing quality and quantity is quite the challenge.

I’m a full-time traveler, creating art that can motivate and inspire others to embark on their own adventures and to be more engaged with the wider world. I don't make any money from photography or videography, I'm currently supporting myself by teaching English online and doing a bit of freelance graphic design work.

If you'd like to support me, simply consider leaving a comment, liking this video, subscribing or following me on other social media channels.

Instagram:
Twitter:

I also have a website where you can read more in-depth articles about my photography workflow. Although I'm not a professional photographer, you might find such descriptions of my workflow helpful if you want to achieve results similar to mine.

Website: augustuswoodstravels.com

All music tracks downloaded from Epidemic Sound: Energy (instrumental) | Terin Ector

#photography

photography,photoshop,is using photoshop dishonest,is using photoshop impure,kuala lumpur,eco park,vlog,vlogger,photography vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments