Advertisement

Beautiful Papercraft Society Kit 3 UN-BOXING Bright Rosa

Beautiful Papercraft Society Kit 3 UN-BOXING Bright Rosa In this video, I show you the wonderful contents inside the Bright Rosa kit 3, Papercraft Society kit.

To subscribe for the next kit or to find out more please click on the links below.

Dawn Bibby Fine Tip Glue

Collall Glue

My Purple Scoreboard by Hunkydory.

My Arteza Self Healing Mat is available below.


Shop my Amazon Storefront for the supplies I use below.


Shop at Craft Stash for the supplies I love and use.


Blog post for this tutorial.

Mixed Up Craft Blog


Facebook


Twitter


Instagram


Pinterest


#papercraftsociety #brightrosakit #cardmaking

Disclaimer
Some of the product links used are affiliated, these do not cost you
extra but by using them I will receive a small % of the sales which then help me to continue bringing you great YouTube tutorials.
Thank you all for your support.
Sam

papercraft society,craft kit,bright rosa kit,mixed up craft,craft stash,papercraft kit,cardmaking kit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments