Advertisement

Decorating my white, cream and gold bedroom | DIY & Home improvement | Making our house our home

Decorating my white, cream and gold bedroom | DIY & Home improvement | Making our house our home Welcome!

I’m back & today I’m finally sharing all of the diy and home improvements that I’ve been doing! I’m almost done with my bedroom now wahooooo hopefully will finish the rest after Christmas! Hope you enjoy! See you on Sunday for Vlogmas!

#diy #homeimprovments #decorating

♡ ♡ ♡

Hi i’m Emily! If I had to describe this channel it’s about creativity, an outlet to vent and just do whatever I want. I’m obsessed with makeup, cleaning, home decor and YouTube. I have daughter called Brooke who loves to film with me so you’ll see her a lot. I’m 25 and I come from the UK 🇬🇧 I make videos around 3 times a week and they include anything from vlogs, mental health, cleaning, home decorating and lots of makeup related vids. I use this channel as my diary and to document my life and I’ll love if you stuck around and come along with me on my adventure 🌷❤️

♡ ♡ ♡

Instagram: theejamdiaries
Twitter: theejamdiary
Email: theejamdiaries@gmail.com

♡ ♡ ♡

iMovie,the ejam diaries,uk,english,2019,november,small youtuber,vlogmas,home,house,decor,decorations,diy,home improvment,improvment,improvement,bedroom,white,cream,gold,ladder shelf,poundland,affordable,ikea,the range,vintage,glam,ivory,neutral,mr kate,the sorry girls,tips,hacks,painting,art,wall,doors,chatty,showing,paint,wilko,shelf,supports,budget,life style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments