Advertisement

~The Boy In the Back of the Classroom~ | Jimin FF Oneshot | Birthday Special?

~The Boy In the Back of the Classroom~ | Jimin FF Oneshot | Birthday Special? Heyy everyone!
...
Welcome back to another video! In this video, I've FINALLY made a late Jimin FF Oneshot. I am so sorry for the wait, life has been quite busy with school and work.
...
I don't know how'll you will like the FF but please consider giving a like on this video! :) It will really help and encourage me to create even more videos!
...
I was busy when it was Jimin's birthday, so I kind of missed out on celebrating Jimin's birthday but I wish Jimin a great 24th birthday. I can't believe Jimin is turning 24 already! He will always be the light to my life whenever there are hardships, even though he doesn't even know I exist.
So if Jimin ever somehow watches this (he won't), just remember that everyone purples you, Jimin! I hope you had a great birthday!
...
By the way, thank you TaeLoveKookie xoxo for suggesting this video idea (well, to do a FF about Jimin)! It was great help. I will maybe upload a Taehyung FF soon, but that will probably take me another month to complete (if I do edit the FF really fast I might upload it like next week owo)
...
I DON'T OWN THE PICTURES AND MUSIC USED IN THIS VIDEO, THE EDITING IS ONLY MINE!

Music used (I give credit to the respectful owner(s) who've created the music!):
Park Jimin (from BTS) - Promise (piano cover)
BTS - Love Yourself Highlight Reel (piano cover)
Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung (from BTS) - 4 O'Clock (piano cover)
BTS - Sea (piano cover)
Park Jimin (from BTS) - Serendipity (piano cover)
Porter Robinson and Madeon - Shelter (piano cover)
BTS - Coffee (piano cover)
...
Thank you for watching (or reading)!! I love you all :)
~Aiko

Special?

Post a Comment

0 Comments