Advertisement

DRUNK SPELLING BEE (With My Bestest Friend) VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED 18+ ONLY

DRUNK SPELLING BEE (With My Bestest Friend) VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED 18+ ONLY Hey ya'll go subscribe to me bestie:

I decided to bring a different kind of content to my channel and see how it goes. I'm nervous that most of you aren't going to like it, but I try to be as transparent as I can with ya'll, and this is a part of who I am.
After watching the video back, I realize I was kind of rude to both my husband and my best friend. But I can also guarantee it was never intentional I have a very sarcastic sense of humor and it's not for everybody.

Here goes nothin...LOL

I'M HERE FOR YOU GUYS AND I LOVE YOU ALL!

MY DRYER:


PORTABLE WASHING MACHINE LAUNDRY ROUTINE:

MY WASHING MACHINE:

USE THIS LINK TO SHOP ON AMAZON TO SUPPORT MY CHANNEL. It doesn't matter what you buy just come to my channel and use my link to go to Amazon!!


BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: traciedwards823@gmail.com

#drunkspellingbee #bestfriends #stayathomemoms

drunk spelling bee,drunk best friends,drunk moms,besties,best friends,18+,

Post a Comment

0 Comments