Advertisement

How To Make A Bigger Homemade Hot Tent By Camper Christina - Part 3

How To Make A Bigger Homemade Hot Tent By Camper Christina -  Part 3 #homemade #hottent #howto

Even though I had made 2 homemade hot tents previously, I wanted to make a bigger hot tent and show the how to of how it was made. This new homemade hot tent would be able to accommodate myself and my friends on a winter backcountry camping trip, or provide space and comfort while winter campground camping etc. Here is the video series showing in detail, how I made a bigger hot tent. I hope you enjoy the series and please let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!


To watch the video series on how I made the smaller solo backcountry tent, click here:

To check out #LoveTheBackcountry where you will find the headliners I'm wearing and the shirts, along with many other styles, colors and fun sayings, click here:

To find the #Lovethebackcountrywear facebook page, click here:


TO FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW:

BLOG:


FACEBOOK:


TWITTER:


INSTAGRAM:


Please note that many of the songs in my videos are from FreeMusicArchive.org and credit is given at the end of each video.

Here is a link to the license:


Thanks to youtube for providing music for this video.

how to,homemade,how to make a bigger hot tent,hot tent,make your own hot tent,how to make a hot tent,hot tent trial run,homemade hot tent,backcountry hot tent,hot tenting for dummies,hot tent with windows,camper christina hot tent,camper christina backcountry hot tent,winter camping in a canvas tent,camper christina,how to make your own winter tent,best hot tent for winter camping,custom canvas tent,winter camping,camping in the snow in a tent,

Post a Comment

0 Comments