Advertisement

IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH (Song-of-the-Week) - Stephanie Standerwick

IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH (Song-of-the-Week) - Stephanie Standerwick Lyrics: I bow down, I open up my heart
It is in love and spirit and in truth
That I will follow
I believe You knows what’s best for me
I have the faith to trust and to obey
Cause You know this better

CHORUS
Oh my soul, all that is within me praise The Lord
For He reigns most high forever
All my hope is in Jesus Christ
He is King. He is Lord!

Eyes now see. What once was dead and lost
Is shadowed by the cross and by the facts
That I’m under grace now
Hear my soul it’s roaring like motor
And I won’t suppress it anymore

CHORUS

worship,Jesus is King,Christian Pop,for king and country,Lauren Daigle,Christian,rock,electronic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments