Advertisement

The Worst Type of Videos...

The Worst Type of Videos... We Need to Stop TroomTroom!
I decided to check out TroomTroom, a 5 Minute Craft/123 Go! style channel with "Relateable" content that is REALLY NOT relateable.. hope you enjoy the video! :D
Video Used:
Funny Situations that Everyone Can Relate to / 13 Daddy Lifehacks -

Insane Kids Channel -
The Female Morgz -

Instagram:
Twitter:

#TroomTroom #LifeHacks #Relateable

Content Disclaimer:
This is NOT a hate channel. If I come across Clickbait/Misleading Content/Liars or Content I feel like Reacting to/Exposing, then I will make a video on the topic, in a way I find entertaining and honest, straight to the point with minimal censoring. NO COMMENTS I make should be taken seriously as I am just stating my opinions.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

We Need to Stop TroomTroom!,Stop TroomTroom,TroomTroom,TroomTroom Rant,TroomTroom Reaction,Troom Troom,reacting to troom troom,We Need to Stop,troomtroom funny,troomtroom relateable,troomtroom daddyhacks,troomtroom life hacks,worst life hacks,pointless lifehacks,TroomTroom Needs to be Stopped,life hacks,Funny Situations that Everyone Can Relate to / 13 Daddy Lifehacks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments