Advertisement

10 Year Anniversary Remake of My Very First Somewhat Useless Invention (Although Not As Good)

10 Year Anniversary Remake of My Very First Somewhat Useless Invention (Although Not As Good) 10 years ago today I made my very first somewhat useless invention. So I thought to remake it, for old time's sake, and because some people requested it. After this, I am done with it and moving on.

Want to make donate to the channel? You can do so here:

Thank you so much for watching! Please, share with your friends on social media. It helps me and the channel out immensely.

Do you have an idea for a video or for a topic for me to cover? Hit me up on social media and let me know! I want this channel to be very interactive and fun for everybody.

Social Media Links

Discord:

Facebook Page:

Facebook Group:

Instagram: @rvdxpress

Twitter: @roscoevandamme

Snapchat: roscoevandamme

Good)

Post a Comment

0 Comments