Advertisement

Brand Name Ideas?! What am I about?

Brand Name Ideas?! What am I about? Choosing a good brand or business name seems easy but I've found out through the brand research I've done that it can be a lot of work. In this episode of Life with Lindsey you'll hear all about my reasoning and thought process for how I will chose the name of my new studio.

LINKS USED IN THIS VIDEO'S RESEARCH:
**How To Create A Great Brand Name by Jonathon Bell -
**IBIS Dance Studio Research -
**Guide on How to Choose Domain Name & Brand Naming Strategies by The Futur -

Life with Lindsey is a brand new YouTube channel meant to highlight the life of a future business owner and Ohio native. Join me as I make content about business, my life, my journey, and my first ever tap dance studio!!

LINKS TO SUPPORT:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow my second channel: @nicholasandlindseylas
Support on Venmo (donations will go to the studio!): @lindseyoates
Music:

brand name ideas,brand name,brands,choosing a brand name,chose your brand name,who am i,brand name research,starting a business,business,brand,name,life with lindsey,lindsey,lindsey oates,business journey,dance,dance studio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments