Advertisement

Help us by sharing and participating

Help us by sharing and participating So last night me and my friends were playing gta 5 online together when they came in and started killing us for no reason. Like they kept targeting my friends and even me and it got so bad they were giving away our IP addresses on the live video shown. They said where we lived and everything about our IP addresses and that they were gonna boot us all which they managed with a couple of my friends cause they lagged out so bad. Towards the middle to end they started to target me and say all kinds of rude stuff about me and even made fun of me. But at the beginning they kept killing my friends beast and his one friend for no reason at all like we hadn’t even bothered them. They do this to all kinds of people they don’t know and they post it all to their YouTube page
named Demonic Clipz. We want to save every one in the near future who may get targeted. So plz help us!

We ask u all to help by reporting this account and that same video listed and even put a thumbs down on the video! Be sure to share this video too!

Our PlayStation names are:
haley_is_ur_fav
beast_wolf999
Daemonic_Soldier
Death_antrone_18
Errrk38
xmckinle1x

They targeted all of us shown right above


Links Below To The Video And Their YouTube Channel:





Thanks for all ur help. We appreciate it!

#playstation #gta #hackers #help #grandtheftautoonline #grandtheftauto #fake #booters #saveusall

participating

Post a Comment

0 Comments