Advertisement

Energies are contagious! Are you being affected?

Energies are contagious! Are you being affected? Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my newest video! If there are other ideas you would like to see me film, please leave a comment below and your idea may be featured in an upcoming video! For a personal reading, visit my business page where we can talk one on one! Needing to know where your relationship is heading or what to do about a struggle in your life? Head there now to have a private readings with me.

PRICES: Video response to a question of your choice $30 for a 10 minute video. Will include cards along with intuitive reading.
$20 for 20 minute text reading
$10 one topic, 3 cards drawn
$5 for one question, along with a one card draw for verification

ENERGY EXCHANGE: If you would like to donate to help support my new channel and upcoming endeavors you may do so at paypal.me/jasmine8086. My paypal email is jasminelong8086@gmail.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope to see you all tomorrow!
#subscribe #share #tag

Medium,psychic,astrology,psychic medium,intuitive,empath,intuition,empathy,life guidance,relationship guidance,spiritual counseling,relationship,romance,love,past,present,future,path,destiny,course,divine timing,masculine,feminine,energy,mind,power,sisters of fate,tarot,oracle,daily,card readings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments