Advertisement

Even Being: I AM Yoga Nidra with Rhonda Vroman - Intention: I Stand In My Truth

Even Being: I AM Yoga Nidra with Rhonda Vroman - Intention: I Stand In My Truth Interested in a private, virtual Yoga Nidra? Visit: and schedule a free consultation today.

Please find a quiet, safe, comfortable space you can lie down in and begin.

Use I AM Yoga Nidra, based on the teachings of Shri Yogi Amrit Desai, to help find calm and evenness of being. Yoga Nidra provides deep restoration as the sympathetic and parasympathetic parts of the nervous system are invited into balance. This practice uses the healing intention 'I stand in my truth' to help focus and align for your highest good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Even Being is designed to support and guide you as you journey towards experiencing wholeness and balance, within a moment, choice by choice.

**Are you interested in more spiritual direction?
Spiritual direction is part of the practices offered; my approach is to meet you where you are, recognizing we show up different each time.

I offer a tranquil presence during spiritual direction, integrative wellness coaching, and yoga Nidra (a sleep & conscious based guided meditation that is deeply connecting and restorative), all refined through yogic training and supported by the intention of cultivating peace, moment by moment.

Visit my website for a free consultation today:

Truth

Post a Comment

0 Comments