Advertisement

How can you Live and work in Dubai | Living and Working in Dubai | 2 Min Chat Show | Musafirbhai

How can you Live and work in Dubai | Living and Working in Dubai | 2 Min Chat Show | Musafirbhai Thanks for tuning into my Channel - Musafirhuun. Today we are going to discuss How can you Live and work in Dubai in a short video. I moved to Dubai 15 years before, and I want to share my experience of living in Dubai as an expact, particularly as a man, as openly and honestly as possible.

In this vlog I share tips on how to Live and work legally in Dubai. This video is the perfect intro to give you an insight of what to expect living in Dubai.

To watch Indian budget friendly Homely Food in Dubai (click below)


To watch Camping and Barbeque Process (click below)


To enjoy Cheapest lunch buffet in Dubai (click below)



About this Channel (Musafirhuun)
Dear Friends, I am Arup (Raj), Last few years Working in UAE , About my Channel here I am trying to uploading UAE Latest Tourist attractions, events & programs, Shopping offers, Restaurants and Food outlets reviews.

If you liked the video make sure you give it a big thumbs up, and if you haven't already, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

To Reach me Please whats-app or Call +971555665985

moving to dubai,living in dubai,getting a visa in dubai,how to move to dubai,dubai salaies,tax free in dubai,visa process for dubai,expat life in dubai,dubai dubai,dubai,united arab emirates,uae,life in dubai,dubai life,live in dubai,working in dubai,living in dubai as an american,dubai lifestyle,cost of living in dubai,dubai living,how to live in dubai,living in uae,cost of living in dubai 2019,uae living,how to work in dubai,

Post a Comment

0 Comments