Advertisement

How I stopped people pleasing

How I stopped people pleasing ..................................................OPEN ME.........................................................




Hello my mermaid unicorns, I hope you liked this video. In this video, I opened up about my story on how I knew when to stop people pleasing. People pleasing is toxic trait that is only hurting you in the long run, at the end of the day you don't have to please anyone. Know your worth, you are so much better than trying to make everyone happy. Make yourself happy, you deserve it. I hope you got something out of this video, it was hard to upload this because this story is so personal to me. But I wanted to motivate anyone that was in my position. Thanks so much for the support. I love you guys so much.

Subscribe...................................

Watch my last video............................

Follow me on Socialmedia

Instagram...................................

Twitter..............


Shop my Poshmark

My closet.......................

peoplepleasing,lessons,learning,growth,selfgrowth,howistoppedpeoplepleasing,selflove,worthit,beauty,ownit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments