Advertisement

I Let My Best Friends Pick My Boyfriend: Justin | Bestie Picks Bae

I Let My Best Friends Pick My Boyfriend: Justin | Bestie Picks Bae Justin has never had a boyfriend before, and he's trusting his best friends to help change that today on Bestie Picks Bae. He's looking for a guy who's athletic, creative, and has an Odell Beckham Jr.-meets-Shawn Mendes vibe. His friends think he's needs a push in the right direction when it comes to finding a man. Will his besties find the best bae for Justin, or will he stay unlucky in love?

♥ Subscribe to Seventeen! ♥

♥ Follow Seventeen ♥




♥ SEVENTEEN SHOWS ♥

Firsts:

Style Lab:

Bullet Journaling w/ Noelle:

Celebs & Seventeen:

NEW Uploads Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at 5pm ET! YouTube.com/Seventeen is your daily video destination for fashion, beauty, celebrities and lifestyle! Tune in each week for fun, original programming hosted by Seventeen editors, exclusive behind-the-scenes features and interviews with the hottest celebs. Savvy, Smart, Stylish, Seventeen!

seventeen,seventeen magazine,seventeen youtube,17 youtube,bestie picks bae,bestie picks bae 17,my best friends picked my boyfriend,i let my best friends pick my boyfriend,my best friends picked my girlfriend,how to find a girlfriend,teen speed date,speed date,best friend challenge,best friend boyfriend,best friend speed date,teen dating,teen dating show,pick my boyfriend,pick my bae,my best friends picked my bae,dating show,bestie picks bae seventeen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments