Advertisement

Let's Stretch Together- a real vid by real ppl- Stretch you might want to do on your bed! #0 “Pilot”

Let's Stretch Together- a real vid by real ppl- Stretch you might want to do on your bed! #0 “Pilot” Let's hang out and stretch with me. I like doing this on my bed. It’s a great way to start moving your body at home and get our lives start being healthier in a sustainable way. It works for me every time after not being active or being sick for a long time and I think it is a good workout for everyone in any lifestyle, in any situation, and in any housing environment.
This video is for real people that want a real video. We don’t want a videos of someone doing their doing much easier workout for amateurs or showing off a six pack or curves!! It’d be great if you would join.
I am thinking about starting this on YouTube Live. I would appreciate if you give me any idea on what time would be good to stream. Thanks !

relax,relaxation,stretch,hangout,honest people,real excercise,peace,slow,quiet,no sound,chill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments