Advertisement

Matt Powell Vs. AronRa || My Response To His Debate Challenge || The Owning Of AronRa

Matt Powell Vs. AronRa || My Response To His Debate Challenge || The Owning Of AronRa AronRa tried to get me to do a public debate with him in Phoenix AZ. He has demonstrated dishonesty in his debates, and shown himself to be a cheater; for this reason, I'm refusing the debate challenge that he offered.

All of my films and content is created for free. If you would like to support my work, you can here:

I don't normally like to say that I have schooled anyone, but under the circumstances, I felt it was appropriate to point that out in this video. These God haters need to realize that they have no foundation for anything that they say.

aronra debunked,aronra kent hovind,kent hovind aronra,matt powell aronra,aronra matt powell,matt dillahunty,richard dawkins,niel degrass tyson,scientists,creation vs evolution,truth vs lies,cults,creationism,debate,does god exist debate,does god exist,debate atheist,christian debate,debate challenge,non sequitur,

Post a Comment

0 Comments