Advertisement

OUR SECRET BROTHER (is he gay too?)

OUR SECRET BROTHER (is he gay too?) Lucas and Jacob have a secret brother... his name is Ethan. This video explains everything about their secret brother!!
Comment which bro is the most bro

Look at Ethan's stuffs



Lucas has stuff!


Listen to my podcast!
youtube:

itunes:

spotify:


sub to my channel

Turn on post notifications! πŸ””πŸ“’

Book a Cameo from me!!

OUR SECRET BROTHER
Is he gay too?

You can find me on this stuffs!
Twitter: @jacobcruik
Instagram: @jacobcruik

Thanks For Watching ;))

our secret brother,is he gay too,gay brother,lgbt,gay,is our brother gay,my brother is gay,lucas and jacob,lucas cruikshank,jacob cruikshank,ethan cruikshank,secret brother,bros,answering questions,secret,brothers,lucas,lgbtq+,

Post a Comment

0 Comments