🍑Subscribe to #peachy: 🛎Turn on ALL notifications🛎
I LOVE #proposals, no matter what I never get sick of them. What would you do if you were proposed to in public? The reactions always get me, from excited and shocked, to the ones where you're not sure if they'll even say YES! Sometimes I don't even know how I'd react. 😬 Need some #engagement ideas? Would you prefer a private, intimate proposal instead? Congrats to these lucky couples, they upgraded from boyfriend and girlfriend to betrothed, #ENGAGED! These are all couple GOALS. Now it's time for wedding planning which is a whole world of frustration and excitement all at once. Need some ideas for promposals? I got some of those in this funny video too. So many creative ways to say "Will you marry me?" Now show me the ring!
Peachy is a female-focused comedy channel that explores the fun and frustration of modern womanhood with honesty, class, and more than a little bit of sarcasm. We are all about COMEDY that is made by WOMEN, for WOMEN.
We believe in always being BOLD and AUTHENTIC.
We never take ourselves too seriously - but we DO take harassment and hate speech very seriously, and have ZERO TOLERANCE for it.
We do NOT allow the sexualization or objectification of any person on our channel, period. Join us!
🍑 Subscribe to #peachy: 🍑
Connect with Peachy Online:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
Want a chance to be on Peachy?
UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO NOW:

0 Comments