Advertisement

Destiny 2 OOB: The Outside of the Inside of the Pyramid Ship (With special surprise inside)

Destiny 2 OOB: The Outside of the Inside of the Pyramid Ship (With special surprise inside) So, this one's not really a proper tutorial, but I was excited to see it, and didn't want to wait to give you all a chance to check it out too.Back during CoT, Squirrely showed me how to use Titan shoulder charge and Warlock's healing grenade to gain ridiculous height, as seen here:


I had previously tried grenade climbing up the side of the statue room of the Pyramid Ship, but didn't manage to get anywhere there. CloudLXXXV asked if I could give the grenade launch a go there, and after a bit of messing around, Squirrely got me up to the lights, and I could jump up from there.Previous attempt and getting into Pyramid ship here:



Check out Squirrely's channel here for all sorts of exciting glitches:


See Cloud's channel here for some other map exploration:

inside)

Post a Comment

0 Comments