Advertisement

Detachable flexible direct drive for the Ender 3

Detachable flexible direct drive for the Ender 3 In this video I show how I add a direct drive system with a flexible shaft from Flex3drive. Because this is an open source system it's possible to make modifications. I've made one by making this system detachable with the use of a standard m5 hexagon bolt. At first I wanted to make a custom connector with this coupling system embedded but I quickly found out that it's simpler to use a different connector for the wiring. The reason for me to make it detachable is to add tools which can benefit from this system which I'm going to make my upcoming video about.


The kit I've bought for this video can be found here:



Music from Epidemic sound. Want a subscription yourself? Please use this referral link to support me:
Please consider buying me a coffee if you liked it or helped you :)
I place photos of the projects I am working on here too at random to get you excited with what has to come!

The link to my website:
Software used for making this video:
- Mechanical design: Fusion 360
- Illustrations: Inkscape
- Laser engraving: Lightburn
- Slicer: Simplify3D
- Video editing: Davinci Resolve
- Screen recording: Captura
- Audio recording: Audacity
- Photo enhancing:

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment!

Creality,CR10,3D printing,3D printer,Fusion 360,Upgrade,Creality CR-10,Ender,Ender 3,CR10S,CR-10S,Pro build,Assembly,Ender 3 pro,DIY,Homing,Hot end,Hotend,Swappable,Custom,Connector,Foldable,Fold-able,Fold able,Flex3drive,Detachable,Direct,Drive,Direct drive,Hexagon,Fail,

Post a Comment

0 Comments