Advertisement

Doing My OWN Knotless Box Braids! (Feed-In Method Explained)

Doing My OWN Knotless Box Braids! (Feed-In Method Explained) #boxbraids #maydeafricana #knotlessbraids
www.mayde.com

Braiding hair details
(I picked this hair up at my local beauty supply but you can check the website!)
Mayde Beauty 2x Africana Pre-Stretched braiding hair
Length: 24"
Color: OT613

Stay caught up on "My Real Life" VLOGS ►
Watch my "Autism Mom" VLOGS ►
Subscribe to my channel ►
---------------------------------------
Thanks for hangin'! If you're new, I'm Vaughn aka MsVaughnTV and I'm a cop's wife and outgoing first time mom to a 3-year-old little girl with autism. This is a relatable beauty and lifestyle channel with new vlogs, routine videos and tutorials every week!

See what's new on my Amazon storefront! ►
---------------------------------------
Business inquiries ONLY contact:
MsVaughnOnYouTube@yahoo.com
---------------------------------------
KEEP UP WITH ME ONLINE
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
---------------------------------------
STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
Get my vlogging camera ►

SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON YOUR NOTIFICATIONS SO YOU NEVER MISS AN UPLOAD!

Love,
Vaughn

msvaughn,msvaughntv,family vlog,daily vlog,natural hair,lifestyle,black hair,hair styling,curly hair,autism mom,natural hair routine,knotless braids,how to do box braids,box braids,how to feed in braids,feed in,braids,extensions,weave,DIY hairstyling,natural braids,pre-stretched braiding hair,hair salon,hair braiding,hair tutorial,braiding hair,braiding tutorial,feed-in method,learn how to braid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments