Today I have Stevie Wright joining me to talk about how to overcome anxiety - life coaching advice! Stevie and I are both certified life coaches and coaching woman who experience anxiety is her speciality! I wanted to have Stevie on to share some of her expertise! We'll be filming a part 2 - so let us know if you have any questions! Follow us on IG -
@stevielwright_
@OhhMyAnnie
To enter the giveaway -
There will be 2 winners - one for the book 'you are a badass' & one for Stevie's Anxiety masterclass!
RULES -
Must be subscribed!
Click the 'like' button
Leave a comment with you name, age, state or country and what's the one greatest takeaway from this video - also, if you could leave email or IG handle to make it easy to contact the winners, that would be appreciated!
Featured Music -
Music by Clueless Kit - cold -
Music by Cassette Tapes - This Year (Instrumental) -
Music by Linanthem - prayer -
Follow me on-
•Instagram-
@OhhMyAnnie.
BUSINESS INQUIRIES CONTACT - OhhMyAnnie@gmail.com

0 Comments