Advertisement

I Love my Toddler But, It’s His First Day of School | Whitney Port

I Love my Toddler But, It’s His First Day of School | Whitney Port Technically, Sonny has already been to a portable classroom, which was wonderful, but this was his first day of preschool! Whatever, it was a big deal. Timmy got emotional. We chose a Montessori School after touring a few different ones and couldn't be happier or feel more comfortable there. Soon Sonny will be out in the world and while that is wonderful and necessary, he is no longer just ours. It would be too selfish to keep this wonderful little human from all of you for too long, so please be nice and take care of him.

SUBSCRIBE for NEW videos! ➤

Follow Me:
INSTAGRAM ➤
TWITTER ➤
FACEBOOK ➤

About Whitney Port:
Welcome to the official YouTube Channel of Whitney Port!

Thank you for subscribing!

I Love my Toddler But, It’s His First Day of School | Whitney Port


Whitney Port

baby,being a mom,child behavior,family,fashion,mom,motherhood,mtv,parenthood,parenting,raising kids,reality tv,the hills,toddler,whit,whitney,whitney port,whitney port i love my baby but,with whit,back to school,family friendly,family vlogs,first day of school,montessori school,morning routine,preschool,preschool prep,school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments