Advertisement

One year on: Porsche 996 ownership tips & future values

One year on: Porsche 996 ownership tips & future values I've now owned my Porsche 996.1 Carrera for a whole year, and what an eventful year it's been! The car I bought wasn't exactly the best example out there, but the project has grown into something I'm really proud of – with lots learned along the way!

In this video, I've looked back at what I've learned about 996 ownership over the past year, passing on some general observations about 996 Gen1 ownership. The idea is it should paint more of a picture as to what it's like living with these cars if you decide to take the plunge and enter the world of Porsche 911 ownership.

I also take a look at values of the 996, looking at where the market is right now as well as, importantly, where values are likely to go in the future.

If you're looking to buy a 996, my Porsche 996 buyer's guide video from 2019 is perfect for you. This video builds on that, looking at the 996 911 one year down the line after purchase. The big question is, if I had my time again, would I buy a Porsche 996.1 once more?

Thank you to Damian Blades from Blades Media for filming and editing this video: www.bladesmedia.co.uk

Further credits:
Music – Epidemic Sound
Want to Move My feet – Sum Wave
Rendezvous (Instrumental Version) – LeDorean

porsche,911,996,carrera,turbo,buying guide,buyers guide,review,verdict,problems,for sale,C2,C4,C4S,3.4,3.6,gen1,gen2,that 911 guy,that nine eleven guy,lee sibley,irish green,total 911,carfection,chris harris,mr jww,values,IMS,road test,faults,fried eggs,investment,value,owner tips,what to look for,carrera 2,carrera 4,cabriolet,targa,gt3,gt2,anniversary,M030,996.1,996.2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments