Advertisement

Push Reel Mower Restoration

Push Reel Mower Restoration My father sent me a picture of an old push reel mower and asked if I wanted to restore it. It seemed like a great idea to me so I decided to take the challenge on.

This was probably the most annoying restoration project I've worked on so far. The main reason it was such a pain is because I completely disassembled the rotating blade assembly. It took me much longer than expected to figure out which blade went where and then I spent a very long time sharpening them.

Enough complaining. I am really happy with how this project ended up. Let me know what you think.

Link to Patreon:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Products used in video:

PB B'laster Penetrating Oil/Catalyst:

Mothers VLR:

Evapo Rust Rust Remover:

Minwax Polyurethane Aerosol:

American Lawn Mower Sharpening Kit:

restoration,antique restoration,vintage restoration,restoration videos,vintage restoration videos,antique restoration videos,restoration polishing,diy,how to,restore,rusty restoration,mower restoration,lawn mower restoration,push reel mower restoartion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments