Advertisement

TRAGEDY IN CHINA | CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE in USA

TRAGEDY IN CHINA | CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE in USA I made this video in the midst of a highly emotional realization of the impact this is having on the people in China. So I wanted to voice some feelings and also touch on my last videos take on the TenCent news.

I did not premiere this episode for a live chat. It didn’t seem appropriate for this one.

I made this video out of sync with my other travel videos. Please look for videos with a Yellow border to resume my normal travel videos.

Please share this video and ask questions/comment below.

Check out the John’s Hopkins Data Map:

See the building of the hospital here, how many people are watching when you click???:

--------- SUPPORT ME ON PATREON ---------


--------- SUPPORT ME ON YOUTUBE ---------


Follow me on the Internets…
WEBSITE:
YOUTUBE:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
REDBUBBLE STORE:
PERSONAL FACEBOOK:
PODCAST:
STRAVA:
GARMIN:

--------- JAYOE MERCHANDISE ON REDBUBBLE ---------


------- WHAT DOES JAYOE MEAN? ---------


------- OTHER SERIES ON THE JAYOE NATION -------

CLIMB UP MOUNT EVEREST
Watch me on my Everest summit expedition!


RIDE ACROSS KOREA
Watch me ride across South Korea!


MARATHON IN NORTH KOREA
Join me as I run a marathon in North Korea, DPRK!


RIDE ACROSS JAPAN
Watch me cycle across Japan!


RIDE ACROSS TAIWAN
Watch me cycle across Japan!


VLOGGER 1on1:
Interview unique vloggers from around the world


THE JAYOE TRAVELOGUES
The precursor to my VLOGs, a cycling travel documentary series


MATT’S REEF TANK
A series dedicated to the marine reef tank hobby



------- SHOW NOTES, GEAR AND LINKS -------

DRONE - DJI Mavic AIR Drone


CAMERA - The Canon G7X Mark II


TRIPOD – DJI tripod


SELFIE STICK – DJI extension pole


THE RECUMBENT TRIKE – HP Velotechnik Scorpion 20fs


TRAILER – AIDOO cycle trailer


TRIKE OVERVIEW - See a video description of my trike


CORONAVIRUS_VLOG #864

A MOSTLY-DAILY TRAVEL VLOG

#china #coronavirus #debunked #pandemic #quarantine #conspiracy #travelban #usa #ningbo

china virus,virus in china,coronavirus china,china news,wuhan virus,wuhan china coronavirus,coronavirus outbreak,china disease,wuhan coronavirus,us news,inside wuhan,new china virus,coronavirus outbreak in china,coronavirus china 2020,corona virus,coronavirus update,virus in china 2020 news,virus in china 2019,wuhan virus vlog,wuhan virus news,china news today中国新闻,china news channel,coronavirus outbreak in usa,coronavirus outbreak in china 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments