Advertisement

wearing outfits i dont usually wear to college (for a week)

wearing outfits i dont usually wear to college (for a week) hey guys, im back!!!
for this video, i filmed myself wearing outfits i don't usually wear and i hope you like them!

follow my instagram: itsrosenel

monday's fit:
cardigan - cotton on
jeans - cotton on
old skool platform vans: journey's

tuesday's fit:
nike hoodie: from my brother (LOL)
jean jacket: Forever21
jeans: cotton on
nike airforce: nike

wednesday's fit:
top - from my sister (but i think it's from the Philippines)
skirt - hand me down
shoes - nike

thursday's fit:
striped long sleeve mock-neck - from my sister
nike shirt - thrifted
jeans - thrifted
shoes - journeys

friday's fit:
jean jacket - forever21
top - forever21
jeans - ROSS
shoes - journeys

THANK YOU GUYS, XOXO!!

outfitsofweek,fashion,clothes,vlog,college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments