Advertisement

How to Install iOS 13 Beta 1 on any Supported iPhone/iPod

How to Install iOS 13 Beta 1 on any Supported iPhone/iPod EDIT: I forget to mention this in the video, but since this is a beta, I only recommend doing this on a secondary device. You should also backup (either through iTunes or iCloud) any data before installing iOS 13. I don't do this as my SE didn't have any data on it anyways. If your device does however, I highly recommend making a backup as if you ever want to downgrade back to iOS 12, you can without losing data. If you do lose data, I'm not responsible. Your doing this at your own risk.

Today I show you how to install iOS 13.0 Beta 1 on any supported iPhone or iPod. I kept iPads out of this video as Apple classifies them under a different OS now: "iPadOS." I probably won't make a video about iPadOS as I don't have an iPad I want to, or can install it at the moment.

You can only install iOS 13 with macOS at the moment
macOS Mojave 10.14.5 or later is required (10.14.4 may work, however I haven't tested it)

iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links (If Google Drive complains about too many users downloading the file, add the file to your Google Drive, make a copy of it so it's no longer shared, then download the copy you made):


PKG files (so the restore will succeed):



iOS 13 Supported Devices:
-iPhone SE
-iPhone 6s/6s Plus
-iPhone 7/7 Plus
-iPhone 8/8 Plus
-iPhone X
-iPhone Xs/Xs Max
-iPhone Xr
-iPod Touch 7th Generation
If your device isn't on the list, unfortunately your device doesn't support iOS 13. You will probably get a lifetime jailbreak though in the near future so if you're into that, sit tight :)

iOS 13,iPhone SE,iPhone 6s,iPhone 6s Plus,iPhone 7,iPhone 7 Plus,iPhone 8 Plus,iPhone X,iPhone Xs,iPhone Xs Max,iPhone Xr,iPod 7,7th Generation,iPod Touch 7,Apple,iOS 13 Beta 1,17A5492t,

Post a Comment

0 Comments