Advertisement

Within Sight 'Stronger - LIVE at Myna Bird'

Within Sight 'Stronger - LIVE at Myna Bird' Within Sight "Stronger" LIVE at Myna Bird: Studio & Sound

Been holding onto this one since November! Within Sight performed their track, "Stronger" from their latest EP, "Hopeless".

Spotify:


"Stronger"

I feel the sand beneath my feet, my tongue is dry I cannot beat the heat
I’ve been walking for miles on end, wondering if I’ll break or bend
How did I end up like this, in this place of torment
No one can help me, this is not, who I want to be, this is not who I want to be

I am heartless, it is my weakness
I am my enemy, this is not who I want to be

I am my nemesis
Waging a war against myself, I’m on my hit list
I am my worst fear, when I look in the mirror
I see a beast beneath the skin, get me out of here
I can’t do this on my own

I am heartless, it is my weakness
I am my enemy, this is not who I want to be
Let me spell out this introduction, I’m on the path to self-destruction

I know it’s possible, I need to take control

I know my soul is weak, but I have to fight
My suicidal thoughts end tonight
If we stand together, help each other
We will prevail and become stronger, stronger

We are stronger, when we stand together
We are stronger, stronger

Be sure to "like" all the pages involved and "share" this video to help support the art!

Enjoy!

📹: Sleeper Studios

Bird"

Post a Comment

0 Comments