Advertisement

Hello, World! “NOW“ #Day22 SET INTENTION TO BE. NOW. IT’S HERE. ALSO TAYLOR SWIFT’S LOVERS. NOW.

Hello, World! “NOW“ #Day22 SET INTENTION TO BE. NOW. IT’S HERE. ALSO TAYLOR SWIFT’S LOVERS. NOW. Hello, World! I'm a-LIVE! Join in on my journey through creativity, expression, and being Present. =)

For the next 28 days I'll be Live on YouTube every day.
**Each day will have a collective theme of the age of the number of the day** DAILY TOPIC: concepts/themes decided on the day of - so it's fresh in my intellect, body, and soul!

My content will vary in form each day: piano, mukbangs, guitar, dancing, meditation, workouts, reading, collaborations, and more.

Today’s topic is “NOW”. What is your relationship with the present moment? How do you create balance within yourself?

When I was 22 years old, 2013, I first learned of a national holiday declared by United Nations, International Day of Happiness “as a way to recognize the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world.” Happiness = well-being, mental, physical, spiritual well-being. I was obsessed with honing in on my energy and to focus on what works for me. Today, I revisit this energy. I recognize we have to recognize and maintain a healthy relationship with ourselves, each moment.

Today. We are Here. You’re alive. Focus on Now. Hone into yourself. If it’s not pleasant. You’re still in the Now. Honor it. I want to share my NOW with you, World.

See you all soon!

***If you find something helpful/insightful/useful/interesting in the video you'd like to bookmark for others to learn from, too, feel free to comment below with timestamps =)

28 DAY LIVESTREAM CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:


Hope you can tune in! Feel free to join Live chat =)
If you catch the recorded video, feel free to comment below!

#day22
#fiatlux
#california
#28daychallenge
#awareness
#consciousness
#Taylorswift
#lovers
#livestream
#now
#powerofnow
#internationaldayofhappiness
#UnitedNations
#22
#fullmoon

day22,presence,lovers,archer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments