Advertisement

River Metal Detecting: Pretty Much A Disater

River Metal Detecting: Pretty Much A Disater Join me as I cruise the river in my motorized kayak looking for old cons, Civil War relics, an old brass fishing reel and other treasures. I do find some interesting artifacts on this trip but have a near disaster as my boat developed a gas leak and I had no tools to fix it.

aquachigger,beau ouimette,metal detecting,river treasure,treasure hunting,metal detector,underwater metal detecting,relic hunting,garrett metal detectors,metal detecting videos,metal detecting finds,river hunting,river finds,finding stuff in the river,metal detector (hobby),how to,coin shooting,treasure hunter,found underwater,river treasure hunting,old coins,family friendly,searching for treasure,river detecting,water hunting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments