Advertisement

Understanding My Hair is Difficult - The Dragon Comb Series - Elay TV - Elay Understood

Understanding My Hair is Difficult - The Dragon Comb Series - Elay TV - Elay Understood WELCOME!
Hey Hey! 😎

It's me Elay
Pronounced like L.A. like the city✌

Please subscribe to my first and original YouTube channel called: Elay TV


Follow me on Twitter y'all πŸ˜„


I'm on Instagram !


Facebook Elay TV Fan page


Elay Understood Regular FaceBook Page (Follow me on there!)

I’m a published AuthorπŸ˜πŸ‘‘ Click the link below to check out all of my publications via Amazon.🌈Amazon Book Store Publication by me, Elay Understood (the Author)


Feel free to buy me something as a donation instead of monetary gifts/donations Here's my Amazon wish list. Thanks in advance.πŸ’™

MY AMAZON WISH LIST!
Pops! And Tings Wish listπŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ™ŒπŸ˜±
Link:

--SUBSCRIBE TO MY 2ND YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!--

I’M A FUNKO POP! COLLECTOR! I MAKE MINI FUNKO MOVIE/VIDEOS TOO!!
Subscribe to my 2nd YouTube Channel (It’s a Funko Pop Channel!)


Join my Facebook Funko Pop Community πŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ‘‘πŸ’™


Let's KEEP THE FUNKO✳COMMUNITY GROWING❕❕Feel free to donate to the channel via PayPal TODAY (link below)πŸ’« THANK YOU IN ADVICE

Cash App Link

#ElayUnderstood #TeamFunkoWeGotTheFunk
#BlackGirlsHair

Black hair,haircare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments