Recorded live in Pasadena, CA Official Website:
Spotify:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Lyrics:
A familiar friend descendent of the Hollywoodland
Searchin' for his sidekick stood the businessman
He said, "I hope that you're inclined to redefine your best,
If you think you're gonna make it in the wild west,"
But I know I can survive amongst the commonwealth
You see I got an understanding with the man himself
And I have come to far not to raise my hands
So I could never ever mind no boogie man
It's all a game, and you got nothing to lose
When you're a poor man in a rich man's shoes
Then one morning in a doorway stood a guitar man
Bopping and swinging to his guitar band
That familiar tune, that feeling in the air
Gonna steal away your worries, gonna ease your cares
And wide awake, I fell back into my dreams
I saw everything I'd looked at, but had never seen
If you wanna tell your story, wanna tell the truth
Let me tell you this whole city would belong to you
It's not just what you say, but it's in what you choose
And it's in the way you play your blues
So if I'm stuck in the place I'm in
There is always a way I can begin again
There are spirits from behind us you can always see
Like the ghost of Elvis in a long lost dream
And there will come a time where everything you've been
One day will come to meet you where the west begins
Music & lyrics by Sabrina Pirzada
Videography by Ricky Chavez

0 Comments