Advertisement

VSCO Girl Fashion Mix With Classy

VSCO Girl Fashion Mix With Classy Hello guys. I hope you enjoyed the video and the style. Alot these oitfits are from my closet. I love reusing all basic clothes. I hope you find this helpful when you styling.

「 ✰ Subscribe Saturday 」


「 ✰ Connect with me 」

Instagram ▹ @glamchoochoo


Twitter ▹ @gamchoochoo


TIK Tok ▹ @glamchoochoo


「 #glamchoochoo #VSCOgirls #fashion 」

ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ ˑ

° About me
Hello guys, my name is Qiulan Henderson. My YouTube channel is about fashion, lifestyle, challenge, beauty and a little bit everything else. I love sharing my creativity to you guys. I love being funny. You guys get to see my bloopers in all every video except vlogs. I will be uploading Saturday video. Stay tuned for the exciting video coming up.

vsco girl,vsco girl style,fashion 2020,trendy,trendy fahion,VSCO FASHION,

Post a Comment

0 Comments